Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Meaning Of Measuring The Intensity Of Ldr

Speleo Archaeological Meeting of the ditch Olmetti



Here are my friends, from left to right, Alberto Pichardo Gallardo, Massimiliano Vinci and Donato Brienza ... I took the picture!

Mythical Donato already at work for documentation

The schiumazza never fails, I would say that this year is much less ...

It makes some photos ...

A spider wrapped myself??

A photo in one of the many wells

Below, Alberto is a sketch of the project on paper with some good bread and olive oil

The aqueduct Olmetti pit, now at home, I decided to settle tragicomically office for public relations, chosen for a friendly meeting and working with Prof. Alberto Pichardo Gallardo Universidad de Sevilla in Italy for a major project.
Shooting obviously made with classic and simple compact camera have been made by his friend Donald Brien and myself.
ps: they were in the tunnel - Pichardo Alberto Gallardo - Donato Brienza and Massimiliano Vinci
I'm still looking for the exit ...
Luca Cavallari - directly from inside the tunnel with free wireless
Etruscan-ps: if not it noffink after semo years ago in a aa'bbrace meat, bread, and if abbruschettato semo red wine drunk er der Donato ...
thank you for hosting the nature Selvotta Park.

0 comments:

Post a Comment