Monday, March 30, 2009

Copying Sentinel Superpro Usb Dongle

ordinary story of ordinary bureaucracy

Luckily I can say we are still here, and here I mean in Salvador de Bahia. Fortunately, however, because in mid-March I ended the work visa expires and when there is a middle ground, Ethiopia and Italy have taught me that nothing is obvious, and arm themselves need a lot of patience and good will.
So for that I am not late, in early February, I showed up at the offices of the federal police (the airport of Salvador) to take the list of documents to be submitted, to avoid having to do too much racing at the last minute ... Trentin a good ...: o)
Taking the list and set a deadline for delivery Friday, March 20, I'm preparing to make the payments required, withdraw a statement in Italy, another on my return and deliver them on time.
then I find myself going to the March 16 to hand over documents to the same airport office with reliable service and civil can witness: Martha. I take this opportunity to take stock of the situation with a general check, well I say, statements, receipts are only necessary to authenticate copies of your passport (I had made copies of the 4 main pages), just not that authentic they do and I have to go downtown. Almost happy, do the appointment the next day, I can go downtown to authenticate them, running to the airport (after 10 when he opens the office of the Federal Police) to hand over documents and quietly back in the office ...
Day 17 starts with the sun, as it almost always here in Salvador, it aprofitto to go through the consulate, I can get by in a short time since I used to pass at all, then with my hand in copies of the passport office downtown to authenticate them: open office, but few people ... did not give me the rest of 100 reais, about 35 €, and nothing else means anything payment means no documents, take the money and begin to turn around the whole mall where are the offices for me to change, it's 9 o'clock in the morning and no one has cash, no money in the truth. Do not despair, I can find a post office, currency exchange, I pay, I take the documents and run the airport.
are the ten to 10, the office is closed, I take this opportunity to go to the bank to pay bills (always at the airport) and I come at 10.10, little row, it's my turn, I come with my usual smile but ... ... serve certified copies of all passport pages, even white ones ... ... AGHHHHHH!
alright, I go out, then return:
- or so I senhor sabe encontrar um dos copias Cartor waves autenticam documentos aqui do garden Additional airport? Where can I find Auten copies an office near the airport? I ask.
- A wide de Freitas in the north, a few miles but I do not know where he is, or south towards El Salvador, 20 miles to ... respond.
I choose the first course, I take an ice cream, I ask the taxi drivers outside the airport and I start off de Freitas, other information along the way and all they show me a room near the beach, keep asking, I will stop doing photocopies of passport and reaches this stable form of warehouses along the beach ... strange place, I drive forward, more and more strange file pens until he found an open
- where is Cartor wonder
- I respond here,
- but how, and where can I authenticate the documents, I insist ....
- Ahhhh, Cartor, here is the Treno Card ... ... ..
- AGHHHHHH !!!!!!
Ok, again:
- the Cartor?
- behind the hospital, downtown off de Freitas
I return the car and return to center, I find the hospital and the famous office, except that they do not authenticate the documents, it's almost 11 and they send me to the FORUM CRIME,
- second left after the traffic lights can not go wrong, I can not go wrong
but once you are on the street I stop to ask and remarries is not exciting, I have to go back and take the first left, they are located offices of the civil police, ok, I do, and parking within the office. Just my usual request that I respond that I have to go to the airport from the federal police, at which point a smile, maybe we did not happen, I tell them that I come from there, I went from go-kart track, and I have to go by Cartor criminal court if I can help otherwise good !!!!!! I also become criminal
information arrives a few minutes at noon when I reach office, I can tell if you need to take the number, I say yes, but not where, then came my turn and I tell them that we need to collect the number 8 am ... ... ... .. except, make me an authentic, returns the smile and go back to the airport, give me a temporary document and its renewal for another year, but Rome had warned me that there is no money for me until September, who knows what will happen in the meantime, we are in March ... I keep trying to prgrammare the best money of the project, I hope someone can plan the best money the organization ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment