Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Jacksonville Brazilian Supermarket

Documentary

Well, here we are,
I managed to finish shooting and editing of the documentary on copper mine 'Ponte San Pietro' Ischia di Castro Vt, of course I thank Prof. Claudio Giardino and Dr. Joseph Occhini
for their willingness, kindness and tireless passion.
not least, my friends and fellow adventurers, Manrico Martini, Donato Brienza, Massimo and Maurizio Vinci friends who have thought about the logistics, the land survey and documentation in general.
I hope that research will continue in the short, the mines have plagued me!
Even if the video is long on average for the web, I suggest you look around, to hear two luminaries experts in mines and land fills without doubt the knowledge that is within each of us. Until next

Luca

0 comments:

Post a Comment